- ISDIGITAL FOUNDATION (FOUNDATION) with VAT G86543956 and address at c/ Viriato 20 – Bajo; 28010 de Madrid (Spain). You may contact us through the email address email@example.com.
- Which data do we process?: For the fulfillment of the purposes described below, we will process identifying data, contact data as well as data linked to the social projects.
- For which purpose do we process your data?: Your data will be processed to answer requests for consultation and information.
- Likewise, we process data to manage the registration process of volunteers linked to our activity.
Disclosure and transfer:
- To whom we may disclose your data?: Your data may be disclosed to the friend entities with whom the FOUNDATION collaborates, that are expressly indicated in each case, who will process the information for the informed purposes and in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
- For how long do we process your data? During the term of the relationship with us and, once ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arising from the data processing.
- The legal basis for the process of your data is your consent and, when applicable, the execution of the contractual relationship.
- You may exercise the rights recognized in the current legislation on data protection, by sending a written communication to FOUNDATION through the contact data abovementioned or by means of using this form. The user shall send a copy of his/her national identity document, passport or any other valid document for his/her identification.
- The FOUNDATION informs users of their right to submit a complaint before the competent Data Protection Authority when considering that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable data protection regulations.
- We use own and third party cookies for the improvement of our services through your navigation analysis, as detailed within our Cookies Policy accesible at https://www.isdifoundation.org/en/cookies/.